Jobs in Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency Multan August 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Punjab Province to fill the following :-
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Stenographer||i) Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and
ii) A speed of 80 words per minutes in Shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in Typewriting.
NOTE:- Preference shall be given to those candidates who know Urdu Shorthand at a speed of 60 words per minute and Urdu Typewriting at a speed of 25 words per minute.
|Auto Cad Operator||Intermediate with 01 year diploma in Auto Cad.
Note: Preference will be given to-certified Auto Cad and Arc GIS personal.
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate at least Six months computer certificate. /Diploma in MS Office/ Excel, Minimum 40 WPM typing speed.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The recruitment will be made strictly as per terms & conditions of contract appointment policy, 2004 issued by the Government of the Punjab amended selection criteria in recruitment policy issued vide No.SOR-IV(S&GAD)10-1/2003 dated 01-02-2016.
- The candidates shall submit applications alongwith CV, copes of CNIC, two passport size photographs,
educational and experience certificates duly attested, complete in all respects.
- Incomplete applications or application received without attested documents, a nd after last date will not be
- Age relaxation for 05 years will be applicable to all the candidates as per Government policy. The upper age limit
will be upto the last date of receipt of applications.
- Applicants who are serving in Government, semi-Government and autonomous Organization should submit
applications through their respective Departments / Organization and NOCs at the time of interview.
- Mere submission of incomplete application would not confer any right of appointment.
- Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency reserves the right to short list the candidates for test / interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The original documents will be checked at the time of interview of the short listed candidates and in case of any
false or wrong information found at any stage even after appointment; candidature of the candidate will be
- Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of posts and cancel the recruitment process at any stage
without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidates can be posted against the above mentioned offices.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for test / interview.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested candidates shall apply on a written application duly signed alongwith all allied required documents. The complete mailing address should be written. Contact No. / Cell No. and E-Mail address any also be written on the application.
- Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate application for each pose.
- Candidates are advised to send their applications through Pakistan Post.
- Last date of submission of applications will be 27-08-2021 upto office dosing hours.
Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency
Opposite Passport Office, X-Block New Multan Colony, Multan