Latest Jobs in Higher Education Departments April 2021
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment against four (04) posts of Secretary, BISEs, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan & Rawalpindi and seven (07) posts of Controller of Examinations, BISEs, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Sahiwal & Sargodha.
- The officers in BS-18/19 (Regular / Permanent) belonging to College School and other services (PAS/PMS) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Should be at least M.A/M.Sc or having equivalent qualification.
- Should have at least five years’ service left before retirement on the last date of submission of application.
- Should have at least three (03) years of administrative experience.
- Those candidates who have availed one tenure can apply but those who have availed two tenures cannot apply.
- In case, a candidate wants to apply against more than one post, he/she is required to prioritize the posts of interest.
TENURE AND PAY:
Tenure: The term of appointment will be for a period of three years on usual terms and conditions of service of Deputation Policy, 1998.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position on prescribed proforma.
The application should be accompanied by the following documents:(8-Sets)
- Certified copies of educational certificates / degrees / diplomas.
- Certified copy of non-teaching or managerial or administrative experience.
- Certificate showing that no inquiry whatsoever or investigation by any agency / department or trial by any Court of Law is pending against the applicant.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae dearly highlighting all aspects of eligibility criteria & personal attributes.
- No Objection Certificate
- One recent passport size photograph.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The applications of interested candidates along with proforma and requisite documents should reach the office of the Secretary, Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department till 27th April 2021 b 05:00 P.M.