Latest Jobs in District Health Authority Peshawar February / March 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of district Peshawar for filling the following vacant position in super high risk Wes (for 03 months). The applications along with relevant documents should be reached to this office within 7 days after publication of this advertisement:.
|PHC Technician (MP)||I. Secondary School Certificate with science from recognized board. Having 1st division will be given preference.
II. Diploma in Health technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa medical faculty Peshawar.
III. Age limit 18 to 30 Years.
IV. Preference will be given specially to those living near SHRUCs areas of district Peshawar (Union Council, Bhana Mari, Nothia Jaded, Andershehr, University town, Hayatabad 1, Deh Bahadar, Karim Pura,Yakatoot 1, Shaheen Muslim Town-1, Yakatoot-3, Deh Bahadar (Achar), Hazer Khani-2, Kakshal-2 . SMT-2, Deri Baghbanan, LandiArbab).
Note: (Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in the relevant field)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This order is subject to the verification of the original documents from the issuing authority.
- He / She can be dispensed without any notice during the probation period of his/her work if his/her conduct found unsatisfactory.
- He / She will produced medical fitness certificate issued by the medical superintendent Services Hospital Peshawar after appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining the duty.
- These positions are for specific Health Facilities and non transferrable out of SHRUCs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- He / She will be bound to produce an affidavit on the above terms and conditions.