Latest Jobs in Punjab Daanish Schools Mailsi Jobs January / February 2022
Punjab Daanish School and Centres of Excellence Authority, Government of Punjab offers opportunities to highly dynamic and committed professionals in NON-TEACHING STAFF category to serve at DAANISH SCHOOL (BOYS & GIRLS) VEHARI:-
- Minimum Middle (Class-VIII) or equivalent.
- Valid Driving License of earmarked vehicles.
- Preferably 05 years’ experience. Safety record Certificate from previous employer.
- Physical fitness.
- Eye-sight check.
- Experience/Character Certificates from the previous employer/s, if any.
- Preferably 02 Years hospitality experience (Restaurants, Hostels, Kitchens).
- Physical fitness.
- Experience/Character Certificates from the previous employer/s, if any
- Minimum Middle (Class – VIII) or equivalent.
- Experienced from infantry, Artillery, Armored Corps, Air Defense, Rangers and Frontier Corps, Corps of Engineers (Engr), Pakistan Navy Marines (PN Marines), Mujahid (Active Battalion) and personnel from other arms/services qualified in Advance Infantry Course/ SSG Course.
- Clearance by school psychologist about mental stability during probation period.
- Clearance certificate by a registered Psychologist practitioner of a THQ/DHQ about overall mental stability should be attached.
Process / Conditions:
- Applicants shall attach with their applications a detail resume (CV), 2 x Photographs and certified copies of educational / experience certificates, CNIC duly attested should reach in Daanish School (Boys or Girls) Vehari.
- Please clearly mark on the envelope, “For the post of_________________
- Interested candidates may apply in confidence by sending their credentials to the undersigned on or before 31 January 2022. Candidates may also submit their applications in the school office in person during working hours.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for test / interview. Date of written / or any other best will be given later, if required.
- After test only shortlisted / selected candidates will be called for interview.
- All appointments will be on contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates shortlisted for test/interview.
- After appointment, the selected candidate(s) can be transferred/posted to any other Daanish/Center of Excellence School located in Punjab Province.
- All selected applicants will be required to submit medical certificate(s) and police clearance certificate.
- School Principal/PDS&CEA Head Office has the right to reject any or all applications with / without assigning any reason and its decision will not be challengeable in any court of law.,
PRINCIPALS, DAANISH SCHOOLS (BOYS & GIRLS) MAILSI, DISTRICT VEHARI
Chak 204/W.B, Tibba Sultan Pur, Mailsi District Vehari
Telephone: Boys Campus: 067-3368709 I Girls Campus: 067-3368759