Latest Jobs in Provincial Assembly Of The Punjab May / June 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled in the Punjab, for recruitment to the vacant posts mentioned below:-
- Research Officer (General) (BS-17)
- Research Officer (Law and Parliamentary Affairs) (BS-17)
- Research Officer (Legal Drafting) (BS-17)
- Interpreter (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (IT) (BS-17)
- Electric Engineer (BS-17)
- Protocol Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Programmer (BS-16)
- Assistant Security Officer (BS-16)
- Telecasting Assistant (BS-14)
- Graphic Designer (BS-16)
- Supervisor Electrical (BS-14)
- Supervisor Mechanical (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- Assistant Cameraman-cum-Producer (BS-12)
- Telecasting Technician (BS-12)
- IT Technician (BS-12)
- Security Technician (BS-12)
- Telecom Technician (BS-12)
- Translator (BS-11)
- Care Taker (BS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Junior Security Assistant (BS-09)
- Telephone Technician (BS-09)
- Cook (BS-08)
- Operator (Sound) (BS-08)
- Proof Reader (BS-07)
- Security Constable (BS-07)
- Head Bearer (BS-07)
- Bearer (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Farash (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Bath Room Attendant (BS-01)
- Junior Dispatch Rider (BS-01)
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
- Eight year relaxation in upper age limit for women is allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
- Ten years relaxation in upper age limit disable person in allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled, 15% for women, 5% for Minorities and 20% for Children’s of Government employees in BS-1 to BS-5.
- Disabled persons shall attach certificate of invalidity issued by the District Assessment Board. Only those disabled persons shall be eligible who have been declared by Assessment Board to be disabled but fit for the job applied.
- Authority may increase / decrease number of posts in any of the category.
- Note: The fee submitted by the candidate against a post in the advertisement dated 31-03-2021 shall be admissible by the testing agency provided that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria ladi down in this advertisement.
How to apply
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on open Testing Service (OTS).
- Applications must be reached at the given address not later than 15-0-6-2021.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other service.
- Applications submitted by hands shall not be received.
- After applying for the post, applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website for important announcement (Procedure for roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule / Result etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms alongwith online deposit slip and educational / experience certificate t.
Manager Operations (OTS)
Address: Office No. 1 , Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town, Phase-6, Islamabad
Contact No.: 051-111687222