Latest Jobs in Population Welfare Department Sindh July 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidate having domicile of following districts for appointment against the posts from BPS-1 to BPS-4:
- Tando Muhammad Khan
Eligibility for Vacant Positions
|Name of Post||Minimum Qualification / Experience|
LTV / HTV Driving License, with five years driving experience
|Aya / Helper (Only Women are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
|Sweeper (Only non- Muslims are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
|Naib Qasid||Preferably Literate|
Terms & Conditions:-
- The preference will be given to those applicants who are residents of respective UCs/nearby service delivery points/office.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidate must apply as per their qualification & experience.
- Applicant who are already in government service must apply through proper channel.
- 5% Quota for Minority. 5% for differently abled quota & 15% for women quota would apply where applicable.
- Incomplete applications would not be entertained.
- Applications received after due date would also not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates would be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test / interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed as per Government of Sindh policy.
- Application must be accompanied with two recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates. Domicile, PRCs etc.
- Candidate must write name of post applied for on the envelope.
- The application must reach at concerned District Population Welfare Office within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Tando Muhammad Khan
Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Kashmore at Kandhkot
Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Jacobabad
Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Badin
LATEST POPULAR JOBS