Latest Jobs in Population Welfare Department Sindh July 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidate having domicile of following districts for appointment against the posts from BPS-1 to BPS-4:
- Tando Muhammad Khan
Eligibility for Vacant Positions
|Name of Post||Minimum Qualification / Experience|
LTV / HTV Driving License, with five years driving experience
|Aya / Helper (Only Women are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
|Sweeper (Only non- Muslims are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
|Naib Qasid||Preferably Literate|
Terms & Conditions:-
- The preference will be given to those applicants who are residents of respective UCs/nearby service delivery points/office.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidate must apply as per their qualification & experience.
- Applicant who are already in government service must apply through proper channel.
- 5% Quota for Minority. 5% for differently abled quota & 15% for women quota would apply where applicable.
- Incomplete applications would not be entertained.
- Applications received after due date would also not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates would be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test / interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed as per Government of Sindh policy.
- Application must be accompanied with two recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates. Domicile, PRCs etc.
- Candidate must write name of post applied for on the envelope.
- The application must reach at concerned District Population Welfare Office within 15 days of publication of advertisement.