Latest Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Karachi (West) July 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidate having domicile of District Karachi (West) for appointment against the following posts from BPS-1 to BPS-4:
|Name of Post||Minimum Qualification / Experience|
LTV / HTV Driving License, with five years driving experience
|Aya / Helper (Only Women are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
|Sweeper (Only non- Muslims are eligible)||Preferably Literate|
Terms & Conditions:
- The preference will be given to those applicants who are residents of respective UCs/nearby service delivery points/office.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidate must apply as per their qualification & experience.
- Applicant who are already in government service must apply through proper channel.
- 5% Quota for Minority. 5% for differently abled quota & 15% for women quota would apply where applicable.
- Incomplete applications would not be entertained.
- Applications received after due date would also not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates would be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test / interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed as per Government of Sindh policy.
- Application must be accompanied with two recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates. Domicile, PRCs etc.
- Candidate must write name of post applied for on the envelope.
- The application must reach at District Population Welfare Office. Karachi (West), Bungalow No. C-15. Block-11 near Tahir Villa Chowrangi, F.B. Area, Karachi within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS