Latest Jobs in Punjab Rangers Punjab November 2020
Post Name for Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2020
- Sub Inspector General Duty
- Naik General Duty
- Sipahi General Duty
- Naib Khateeb
Quota for Punjab Rangers Sub Inspector Jobs 2020
- Merit : 7.5%
- Punjab including Federal Capital : 50%
- Sindh (Rural) : 11.4%
- Sindh (Urban) : 7.6%\
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa : 11.5%
- Balochistan: 6%
- Ex FATA : 3%
- Gilgit Baltistan : 1%
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK : 2%
Educational Qualification for Civilian Candidates
- Sub Inspector General Duty : Intermediate (Preference will be given to higher education)
- Naik General Duty : Matric (Preference will be given to higher education)
- Sipahi General Duty: Middle (Preference will be given to higher education)
- Naib Khateeb: FA / Shadat tul Almia Fi alaloom Alarabia w Alislmia certificate recognized from HEC
- Cook: Middle
- Sweeper: literate
Age Limit for Civilian Candidates
18 Years to 30 Years
Educational Qualification for Ex Soldiers
Same as for Civilian Candidates
Age Limit for Ex Soldiers in Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2020
- Sub Inspector General Duty : Maximum 45 Years
- Naik General Duty : Maximum 40 Years
- Sipahi General Duty : Maximum 35 Years
Physical requirements for Civilian Candidates
- Height : Minimum 5’6″ (Preference will be given to more height)
- Chest : 33″ and 1.5 ” Width
- Weight : Minimum 121 Pounds (55 KG Approx)
Citizenship for Punjab Rangers Sub Inspector Jobs 2020
Mode of Selection
After online registration the eligible candidates will be called for initial Medical, Written and Physical Test and for Interview/Final Selection.
Training for Punjab Rangers Sub Inspector Jobs 2020
The initial training will be given at the Pakistan Rangers Academy Mandi Bahaudin
How to Apply for Pak Rangers Punjab Jobs ?
Time needed: 16 days.
- How to submit application form?
Interested candidates should submit application form online along with required documents before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Who will be called for Test / Interview?
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Late submission of form / application
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What is the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
More Details available in following Job advertisement published by Pakistan Rangers Punjab.