Latest Jobs in Pakistan Public Works Department (PWD) July 2020
Applications are invited on Plain Paper (A-4 Size) to fill following temporary posts in Pakistan Publish Works Department
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BS.14)
- Sub-Engineer (EN) (BS-14)
- Estimator (Civil) (BS-14)
- Estimator (E/M)(BS-14)
- All the recruitment will be made as per instructions contained m the Office Memorandum No.F 53/12008-S dated 22.01-2014 uploaded by the Establishment Division on their website.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the dosing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as per Government Rules.
- Candidates should indicate the post on the nght side of the envelope. Photocopies of the documents not required with application. Original educational certificates/documents shall be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Application on prescribed format shall be reached alongwith DMC Photo copy and latest photograph of the candidate to the undersigned within 15-days alter issuance of this advertisement in the National Press
Chief Engineer (North)
Office of the Chief Engineer (North). Pak. PWD, Headquarter
G-9/1, Islamabad (Tele: No. 051-9261009)