Latest Jobs in Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI & RC) 2021
Pakistan kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI & RC) is working as an autonomous body through Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019 (the Act) passed by the Provincial Assembly of Punjab. PKLI & RC is overseen by an independent Board of Governors constituted through the said Act.
We are pleased to offer following positions for qualified candidates:
- Consultant Position
- General Paediatrics with an interest in ICU
- Senior Registrar Positions
- Urology & Kidney Transplant
- Registrar Positions
- Post-Graduate Residency Training (FCPS – II) Positions
- General Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Staff Nurse (OR, ICU, IPD, Dialysis, ER)
- Operation Theatre
- Security Guard
- CCTV Operator
- Laboratory Manager
- Manager Pharmacy
- Market based competitive salaries will be offered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Candidates selected for interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications etc. (please organize before the closing date of advertisement)
- Candidates whose application do not meet the selection criteria, need not apply.
- Details of the above-mentioned positions are available on https://pkli.org.pk/careers/
- In Order to Apply, please send detailed ‘Resume’ only by postal mail/ courier addressed to the undersigned. Please mention the position applied for top of the envelope. For more than one position, use separate postal envelop.
Deadline for applying for the above positions is Monday, January 04, 2021.
- Incomplete applications, applications after due date, envelope containing more than one application will not be entertained.
- PKLI & RC is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’.
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre (PKLI & RC)
One PKLI Avenue, Opposite DHA Phase VI, Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: (042) 111 117 554