Latest Jobs in Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Islamabad August 2021
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is a Public Sector Social Safety Net invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment against the following posts on Regular basis:
|Post||Required qualification / experience|
|Assistant Private Secretary (APS)||i. Graduation (2nd Div) with 100 w.p.m in Shorthand and 50 words per minutes speed in Typing.
ii. Candidates diploma in commerce and certificate in Computer will be preferred.
|Data Entry Operator||i. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 2nd Division.
ii. Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour data entry.
iii. Typing speed 35 words per minute
iv. 2 years relevant experience
|Accounts Clerk||i. Intermediate (2nd Div) in Commerce or Intermediate (2nd Div) with diploma in comerce
ii. Computer Literate
iii. 2 yeas relivent experience
|Junior Clerk||i. Matric (2nd Div)
ii. Preferably Computer Literate
iii. 3 weeks Basic IT Training Course including MS Office
|Telephone Exchange Operator||i) Intermediate (2nd Div) with at least 2 years relevant experience.
ii) Preferably Computer literate.
ii. Holding LTV Licence
iii. Candidates having higher experience in Driving will be preferred
|Dispatch Rider||i. Middle
ii. Valid driving licence holder and well versed in the traffic rules
|Duplicate Machine Operator (DMO)||i. Middle
ii. Knowledge of operating duplicate machine essential
|Generator Operator/Electrician||i. Middle with one year experience as Electrician
ii. Electrician course certificate from recognized institution
|Mali||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Naib Qasid||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Security Guard||Middle with experience in relevant field. Interested candidates will have to pass
through physical test.
|Sweeper||Middle with experience in relevant field|
- Date, Time and Place of Test /Interviews will be intimated through call letters.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their applications online through given below apply online button within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/ interview.
- Candidates already serving in public sector organizations are required to furnish NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Appointments will be made by observing Regional / Provincial quota.
- Quota for women, disables and minorities will be observed as per govt. rules / policy.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per govt. rules.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease and cancellation of number of posts.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS