Latest Jobs in National Institute of Population Studies July 2020
National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS). a Subordinate Office of the Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad invites applications from the Pakistani National for the following permanent vacant positions
|Sr. No.||Detail of Posts||BS||No of Posts/Quota||Age (Years)|
|1.||Steno typist||BS-14||Sindh (R)-1||25-30 Years|
|2.||Library Assistant||BS-12||Punjab-1||25-30 Years|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk||BS-09||Sindh (R)-1||25-30 Years|
|4.||Transport Supervisor||BS-07||Deputation Valency-1||25-30 Years|
|5.||Press Operator||BS-07||Punjab-1||25-30 Years|
|6.||Driver||BS-04||Merit-1, Balochistan-1, KPK-1||25-30 Years|
|7.||Naib Qasid||BS-01||Local-3||25-30 Years|
- Send applications to below mentioned address along with CVs / Bio Data with CNIC and recent passport size photographs (clearly mentioning the posts applied for in the top left corner of the enevelope), within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / considered.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- For any query please contact during office timing i.e 10.00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
National Institute of Population Studies,
M/o National Health Services, Regulation & Coordination,
NIH, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad Contact No. 051-9255937