Latest Jobs in Federal Judicial Academy July 2020
Applications are invited for the following posts in Federal Judicial Academy:-
|Sr. No||Name of Vacancy||BPS||Number of Vacancies||Domicile||Age Limit|
|1||Warden||BPS-17||01||Merit/ Punjab||18-30 Years|
|2||Assistant Private Secretary||BPS-16||02||Merit||18-30 Years|
|6||LDC||BPS-09||06||Punjab/ Sindh/ KPK||18-30 Years|
|7||Naib Qasid||BPS-02||05||Local||18-30 Years|
General Term and Conditions:
- Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below.
- The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Address: Admin Officer, Federal Judicial Academy, Service Road South, H-8/4, Islamabad
LATEST POPULAR JOBS