Latest Jobs in Ministry of Railways February / March 2021
Applications are invited for filling the following posts in the Project of “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring and Evaluation Directorate (SPD&ME) Ministry of Railways, Islamabad”.
|• Over all 12years’ work experience in project management with minimum of 5 years’ experience in Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
• Comprehensive knowledge of business strategy development and implementation.
• Solid understanding of market dynamics and demographics, sales and distribution management.
• Comprehensive knowledge of brand building.
• Preference will be given to candidates having variety of experience in the relevant fields such as business portfolio management, business development, marketing investment performance
analytics, and PPP projects. etc.
• Knowledge of ERP platforms.
• Extensive knowledge of technical SOPs.
• Innovative in conceptualizing new ideas, persuasive and strong business acumen.
• Thorough knowledge of stakeholders’ management.
• Ability to provide capacity building support at different levels.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to analyze and present facts in clear and logical manner.
|Deputy Director / Financial Analyst||• Over all 7 years’ work experience with minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial analysis of Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
• Expertise in the evaluation of feasibility studies to demonstrate PPP projects viability.
• Must be familiar with public sector development projects.
• Must have expertise to prepare and analyze financial modeling of PPP projects.
• Must be familiar with PPP legal framework, process and policies.
|Deputy Director/ IT||• Over all 7 years’ work experience with minimum of 2 years’ experience related to designing/development software/apps.|
|Deputy Director/MIS||• Over all 7 years’ work experience with minimum of 2 years’ experience related to developing/managing databases/MIS.
• Must be familiar with project monitoring and data analysis tools.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of two years, which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the
- Applicants already working in Federal or Provincial Government may apply through proper channel.
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of the testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach the office of undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS