Latest Jobs in Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives November 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having HEC recognized degrees for appointment against following project posts on contract basis under project titled *Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening of Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives’, initially for a period of two years, further extendable subject to satisfactory performance and continuation of the project.
Project Director PPS-12
Minimum 12 years’ experience in the project management and implementation with track record of successful completion of projects. Have the basic knowledge of project management fundamentals, particularly the government of Pakistan project planning and management processes and procedures. A team leader committed to achieve the overall objectives of the project. Excellent communications, analytical and negotiation skills. Knowledge of MS office. Knowhow in Primavera and Microsoft Project would be an added point.
Deputy Project Director / Procurement / Contract Specialist PPS-11
HEC recognized/PEC registered at least 8 years professional degree in relevant discipline (engineering, business, law etc.) preferably major in Procurement and Contract management. Minimum 8 years of experience in procurement and contract management of goods, services and consultancies under government set up. Familiarity with public sector tendering / contracting principles and practices, IDA, PPRA rules and regulations. Hands on experience on the Standard Procurement documents such as PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council). Know-how of FIDIC documents, Experience in developing RFQ, RFP, RFI, RFE etc., bidding documents, tenders and contracts to meet client needs. Strong analytical skills to make analysis of local and international supply markets, tailoring and assessment of viable procurement solutions. To develop, plan and manage execution of multiple contracts in short timeframes Excellent written and oral communication skills, negotiating and interpersonal skills to develop and process complex technical documents, address complaints of the clients, prepare reports, papers and recommendations.
Deputy Project Director/ I.T Expert PPS-11
Minimum 8 years in the computer applications, database management, analysis, software management etc. Preference will be given to maximum experience upto 16 years.
Deputy Project Director/ Public Policy Expert PPS-11
Minimum 8 years in policy research, policy development, advisory services on public policy etc.
Coordinator for Afghan Projects PPS-09
Minimum 8 years in the project management, financial management and coordination
Senior I.T. Programmer PPS-08
Minimum 07 years in the computer applications, database management, analysis, software management etc. Preference will be given to maximum experience upto 12 years
Accountant Cum Admn Officer PPS-07
Minimum 6 years experience of dealing with government accounts / project’s accounts / administrative issues is mandatory
IT Assistant / Computer Operator / Key Punch Operator PPS-06
Assistant: Minimum 6 years experience of Computer related assignments. Management of Government documents/records etc.
Key Punch Operator: experience of Computer related assignments. Speed of over 1000 KD per minute. Hands on practice on computer applications like MS-word, excel, power point etc preferred. Management of Government documents / records etc.
Security Guard PPS-02
Relevant experience of 4 years. Height 5’8” and above Preference will be given to the Retired Army / SSG / Paramilitary Forces Personnel
Naib Qasid PPS-01
Literate preferable and physically fit
Consultant / Advisor on Development Budget PPS-11
Minimum 20 years’ experience in Economic Research, Development Economics, International Economics, fields of Planning & Development and other operational work in the government in case of Government servants and similar experience in a managerial position for private sector candidates. Preference will be given to the candidates having hands on experience in development budget plan formulation of short and long term in government departments.
Consultant / Advisor on Development Projects PPS-11
Minimum 20 years in the field of economic development / development planning. Specific experience in development projects and plan preparation and appraisal presentation would be required
Construction of Plan House at Administrative Sector F-5/2, Islamabad
Project Engineer / Director (PPS-11 / Eqt. To BPS-21)
- Over all supervision of the project • Direct / supervise consultants work with responsibility for the quality of the engineering design, contract documents and the accuracy of the costing • Effectively coordinate with Client, Consultants and Government Agencies to facilitate progress • Ensure that all work is completed within the schedule agreed with the client or later amendments • Responsible for the financial and physical management of the project • Any other task assigned by the PAO/Secretary
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / Project Management or related fields • PhD and relevant certifications in Project Management on PPP Mode will be given preference • 20 years work experience in project planning & implementation (including at least 5 years’ experience as project director / manager) • Proficiency in Computer, excellent communications, writing and interpersonal skills
Audit & Account Officer (PPS-8 / Eqt. To BPS-18)
- Provide support to Project Director for Overall management of company • Manage all accounting matters and assist PD in financial management of the project • Submission of financial reports in consultation with DPD • Arrangement of Meetings and Reporting • Coordination, budget estimates, admin, logistics, HR, Procurement, IT, Publications, Media management, protocol, security, • Any other work assigned by the Project Director
- Master Degree in Accounts, ACCA, MBA, M. Com or related field • Related certifications will be given preference • 10 years experience • Proficiency in Computer, excellent communications, writing and interpersonal skills
Naib Qasid (PPS-1 / Eqt. To BS-2)
- Support to the Project Director and other staff. • Any other work assigned by the Project Director