Latest Jobs in Ministry of Foreign Affairs June 2020
Applications are invited form suitable candidates for recruitment in the ministry of Foreign Affairs against the following posts:-
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||BPS No||Number of Post|
|4.||Operational Support Technician||BPS-14||12-Posts|
|5.||Upper Division Clerk||BPS-11||12-Posts|
|6.||Lower Division Clerk||BPS-09||50-Posts|
|9.||Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO)||BPS-04||01-Post|
Terms and Conditions:-
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- Applications form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application from for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degree / certificates issued by HEC/recognized board / universities / institute.
- Information provided in the application from will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents. Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to cancel candidates at any stage and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The ministry of foreign affairs reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole. Increase / decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 3 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach to Deputy Director (Estt-V), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad latest by 11th July 2020. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained, please Do not Attach any other document with the applications form.