Latest Jobs in Ministry of Defence October 2021 Jobs
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite education, experience and age, to fill the following posts under the Federal Government:-
|Job Title||Required Education / Experience|
|Operator Special||Intermediate/ equivalent in 1st Division.
Matric/ equivalent in case of ex-servicemen with minimum 05 years experience of Traffic Analysis in Signal Units of Army/Navy/Air Force. Multi-lingual with computer knowledge will be preferred.
|Driver||Primary Pass Valid LTV driving license and well versed with traffic rules and 02 years relevant experience. Candidates with experience of High end and Automatic vehicles will be preferred.|
|Wireman||Matric with 5 year practical experience of all types of electrical wiring
in buildings / installations.
|Electrician||Matric with diploma/ certificate of Electrician from a recognized polytechnic institute and 02 year practical experience as Electrician.|
|Special Staff||Intermediate. Must be able to use/ handle computer related accessories and possess tangible expertise in any trade. Candidates with Computer knowledge will be preferred.|
|Lab Assistant||F.Sc (Pre Medical) with 02 years relevant experience of working in Pathology Lab.|
|Motor Pump Attendant||Matric with Diploma/Certificate in Motor Repairing/Handling and 5 year practical experience in relevant field. Candidates with knowledge of high voltage motors work will be preferred.|
|Cook||Matric (relaxable upto primary). Minimum 03 year experience of cooking continental, Chinese and Pakistani food.|
|Mess Waiter||Matric. Minimum 02 year experience in the relevant field. Experience of Renowned Hotels will be preferred.|
|Sanitary Worker||Primary pass. Experience at reputable organization will be preferred.|
|Mali||Matric (relaxable upto middle). Minimum 02 year experience in the relevant field. Experience of working in Nursery/Parks will be preferred.|
|Barber||Matric (relaxable upto primary). Minimum 3 year experience in the relevant field.|
|Dhobi||Matric (relaxable upto Primary pass) with minimum 2 year practical experience in the relevant field.|
|Aya||Matric. Minimum 03 year experience in the relevant field.|
|Naib Qasid||Matric with valid Motorcycle driving license.|
|Laskar||Primary pass. Must be in good health to carry weight.|
- Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 25 October 2021.
- Government instructions regarding age relaxation. Women/Minorities/Disabled quota will be strictly followed.
- Where required, candidates may be put through Screening/Written/Skill Test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in tests / interviews.
How to Apply:
- Application fee payable by candidates at Serial 1 is Rs 600/-, Serial 2 is Rs 500/-, whereas Serial 3 to 16 is Rs 400/-. Fee can be paid through bill invoice from all participating banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/U-Paisa/TCS express counters using 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted. Deposited Fee is nonrefundable / non- transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- By paying a single fee a candidate will only be eligible to apply on one post. For more than one post, candidates are required to pay separate fee for each post.
- Test / result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO click below mentioned APPLY ONLINE BUTTON on alternate / daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests / results intimations.
- Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
- For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of MoD.