Latest Jobs in Ministry of Broadcasting and Information February 2023
Applications are following vacant EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES for recruitment against the invited from Pakistani Nationals having relevant qualification/experience posts.
Vacant Post Detail:
|Post||Qualifciation / Experience|
b. Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and Typing speed of 40 words per minute.
C. Must be a computer literate.
|Data Entry Operator||a. 2″ class Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science/ Statistics/Economics’/Mathematics.
b. Should qualify Data Entry Test at the speed of 10,000/- keys depression per Hour.
c. Computer Programming Course in HTML/JAWA/C++ is preferable.
d. Experience of Electronic Data Processing in internet/LAN/WAN/Web Designing/Web Processing is
|Research Assistant||a. 2″ class Bachelor Degree in Economics/Statistics/Math’s
b. Should be able to read & write Pushto/Balochi language(s)
b. Must be a Computer literate
b. Minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m
c. Must be computer literate
- Detail of the posts are available on official website of the M/o I&B (www.moib.gov.pk) and National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- Eligible candidates may apply on-line through National Job Portal. No direct application will be received.
- The applicants who have already applied for same posts in September, 2022 should not apply again.
- Only shortlisted candidates having relevant qualification and experience will be called for test/interview.
- Please bring original CNIC and other documents (Educational, Domicile and Experience Certificate etc.) along-with set of all attested documents at the time of interview.
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel/reduce/increase the number of Posts at any time and without
assigning any reason.
- The candidate working in public sector organization/government department shall submit departmental permission certificate at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
- Age limit mentioned above includes five (5) years general age relaxation for all above posts.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21″ February, 2023.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey undertaken for the above test/interview.