Latest Jobs in Pakistan Navy March 2021
Post Detail in Pakistan Navy 2021 Jobs:
|Marine||Matric with 60% Marks||17 to 21 year (01-07-2021)||5 feet 6 inch (167cm)|
How to Registration in Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor Jobs 2021 March Latest Marine Batch-2021 Apply Online:
- Online Registration is 07-March to 21-March in 2021.
- Interested Candidate visit on Pakistan Navy web portal
- Prepare all candidates for Entry Test on Test day.
When will be held Pakistan Navy Jobs Written Test start:
- All registered candidate will appear on exam from 24-March-2021
- The subject will be Matric Science in English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Pakistan Studies, and Intelligence Question.
- Written test schedule (Date and Time) will be informed through SMS.
When will be held Interview about Pakistan Navy Jobs :
- Shortlisted Candidate result will be announced on 05-April-2021 through the website or SMS
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for PET, Medical, Interview, and Personality Test.
- 15% Marks relaxation & 02 Years age relaxation in upper age limit for Son of Shaheed (Naval person)
- 05% Marks relaxation & 01 Year age relaxation in upper age limit for Son of Naval person (Uniform) Serving/Retired.
- 15% Marks relaxation & 01 Year age relaxation in upper age limit for Sindhi (Ethnic).
- 15% Marks relaxation & 01 Year age relaxation in upper age limit for Balochi (Ethnic).
- 15% Marks relaxation & 01 Year age relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of far-flung areas of AJ&K.
- 15% Marks relaxation & 01 Years age relaxation in upper age limit for EX-FATA/PATA candidates.
- 15% Marks relaxation & 01 Years age relaxation in upper age limit for Gilgit Baltistan candidates.
Recruitment of sailors in Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALIYA in first week of May and 2nd Batch in first week of November every year.
After enrolment in the navy as a sailor, they join boot camp training in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALIYA. Upon successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. This forms the basis of their technical base, which is consolidated with subsequent professional and technical training at respective schools.
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
• Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
• Petty Officer At least
• Chief Petty Officer At least
• Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
• Master Chief Petty Officer At least
Those who excel in their profession are also afforded the opportunity to rise in the service in Officer ranks upon qualification of pre-requisite courses.
a. Diploma in Engineering
b. Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
c. Free Medical treatment of self, family and parents after marriage
d. Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
e. In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
f. Subsidized education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
g. 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
h. Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
• Age: For all categories except for MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 Years, for MTD branch 16 to 24 Years, for Naib Khateeb not more than 35 Years
• Marital Status: Unmarried. However, not applicable to MTD branch and Naib Khateeb candidates
• Height 162.5( 5′-4″ ) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine, for PTI & Music branch is 170 cm ( 5′-7″ ).For Female Technician 152.4 cm (5 ft)
• Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic : Matric with 65% marks in agg.
• Female Medical Technician : Matric with 65% marks in agg.
• Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician : Matric with 60% marks in agg.
• CHEF/Steward : Matric with 55% marks in agg.
• MTD :Matric. Holding valid driving licence
• TOPASS/Sanitary Worker : 8th Class Pass
• Entrance Tests:
o Intelligence test
o Academic test for Science Group(English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
o Academic test for Arts Group(English, Maths, Gen:Science and General Knowledge)
• Preliminary Medical
• Screening of Hepatitis B & C
• Final Selection on merit by NHQ