Latest Jobs in Directorate General of Immigration and Passports March 2021
Directorate General of Immigration and Passports invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following posts against under motioned quota:
|Job Designation||BPS||Num Of Posts||Quota|
|Assistant||15||6||Merit 01, Punjab 02, Punjab (Women) 01, Sindh-U 01, FATA 01|
|Stenotypist||14||11||Merit 01, Punjab 05, Punjab (Women) 01, Sindh-R 02, KPK (Women) 01, Balochistan 01|
|UDC||11||29||Merit 03, Punjab 12, Punjab (Women) 01, Punjab (Minority) 01, Sindh-R 03, Sindh-R (Minority) 01, Sindh-U 02, KPK 03, Balochistan 02, FATA 01|
|Call Centre Agent||11||1||Punjab 01|
|Generator Operator||10||1||Punjab 01|
|AC Technician||10||1||Punjab 1|
|LDC||9||20||Merit 02, Punjab 09, Punjab (Women) 01, Punjba (Minority) 01, Sindh-U 01, Sindh-R 02, Balochistan 03, FATA 01|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS (BPS 09 TO BPS-15):
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- All applications for recruitment in BPS 09 to 15 must be submitted online through given below link (available at the end of this post). Hardcopy of application submitted through post / courier / fax / by hand etc will not be entertained.
- For online submission of application, comprehensive demo (video) is available at above mentioned website for understanding of applicants.
- All mandatory fields should be filled.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Candidates cannot edit application after submission.
- Every applicant is required to provide mobile number & email address, through which he can be reached.
- Date of birth should be as per Matriculation Certificate and matching with that mentioned on CNIC and cannot be changed later, at any stage.
- Information provided in on-line application form shall be treated as final.
- Applicants are therefore advised to visit website continually to know schedule of screening test and other updates.
Written Test/Skill Test/Interview:
- Candidate will be informed via registered dak, email and through SMS about schedule of written test/skill test/interview.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Original CNIC, Call Letter at the time of written test/skill test/interview. A candidate, who fails to produce any of these documents, shall not be permitted to appear in the written test/skill test/interview in any case.
- All candidates are required to bring original educational documents and CNICs along with aattested copies of these documents, at the time of interview.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall / interview room.
Screening Test: As per instructions of the Establishment Division:
- For the posts BPS-9 to BPS-15 objective type test shall be conducted from following subjects:
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
- Job Related Knowledge.
- Candidates for the following posts, who have passed written test will be required to appear in Skill Test as mentioned below:-
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) : Typing / Shorthand Test
- Call Centre Agent (BPS-11) : Typing Test
- LDC (BPS-09) : Typing Test
- Shortlisted candidates for the posts BPS-09 to BPS-15 will be called for
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT:
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time) as follows:-
- 5 years general age relaxation over and above any one of the above age relaxations.
- By three years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and the GilgitBaltistan.
- By three years candidates belonging to Sindh (R) &Balochistan.
- By ten yearsupto the maximum age of 55 years for in-service Government servants including contract Employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications (employees of the Nationalized Banks, State Bank of Pakistan, WAPDA, other Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies are not eligible for this concession).
- By fifteen years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less, in the case of retired/ released officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- By five years in case of widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
Note: Where a candidate is eligible for age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in one category only. In such cases, applications must be accompanied by adequate proof of age relaxation being claimed.
- A candidate who knowingly furnishes any false information or particulars or suppresses material information, or attempts to influence the department / officers / staff, or tries to obtain support for his/her candidature using improper means, or deliberately submits forged certificates, or tampers with the entries in his/her age, educational and other certificates, or misbehaves in the examination hall, or uses unfair means, or uses objectionable language, or is found guilty of mis-conduct during examination/ test/ interviews shall be dis-qualified from the examination or subsequent skill test / interview. He/she could also be debarred from future employment.
- Copying of question from Question-Booklet in order to take out of the Examination Hall will be treated as an offence, such candidates will be awarded Zero Marks and criminal case can be registered against such candidate (s).
- No penalty shall be imposed on a candidate unless he/she is given an opportunity of being heard, in person.
- In case a person, who does not fulfill any of the provisions contained in the recruitment rules of the post, the department may cancel his/her candidature and/or withdraw nomination of the candidate, at any stage.