Latest Jobs in Pakistan Raises Revenue Project June 2020
Assignment Title: Selection of Individual Consultant
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): No. PK-F13R-174095-CS-INDV Credit No.: 6435-PK
The Federal Board of Revenue has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Pakistan Raises Revenue Project (2019-24) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services to be procured on Contract basis are as follows:
Position: Procurement Specialist
• Masters’ Degree (at least sixteen years of education) in Business Management / Engineering/Economics/ Finance/ Social Sciences. Degree in Procurement Management, / Project Management / Supply Chain would be accorded more weightage).
• Candidate having procurement related certifications like Member Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MOPS) from CIPS, UK, Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) from ISM, USA, or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) from APICS/ASCM. or equivalent shall be preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP), will be considered an additional qualification.
• Candidates with ICT related qualification shall be preferred.
• At least ten (10) years of documentary verifiable experience in procurement Goods, Works, & consulting services).
• Recent experience; in past three to five years, successfully leading to completion, large ICT procurements shall be Required
• Should have at least three (03) years of working experience with the subnational/ national /international agencies in procurement
The Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services. Interested individual consultants must provide:
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the Procurement Regulations of the World Bank for IPF Borrower July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours i.e. 1000 to 1600 hours.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment are attached to this request for expressions of interest and the can be found at the following website: www.Fbr.gov.pk/tenders. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by June 11th, 2020, on or before 1230 hours.
If there is a requirement for a personal interaction with the applicant, FBR will facilitate it virtually.
Attn: Muhammad Khalid Jamil Director (Program Office) Pakistan Raises Revenue Project
Room No. 574, 5th Floor, FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad. Tel: 051-9219649