Latest Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology April 2020
The Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) is the focal point for the development of Science & Technology in the country to enable Pakistan to strive forward in the modern world. MoST is looking for dynamic individuals with strong leadership, communication and management skills to head the Public Sector Organizations under its administrative control. Details of the post are as under:-
Name of Post / Place of Duty: Chairman, Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF), Islamabad
Qualification: Ph.D. Degree (Natural / Applied Sciences)
Experience: Having excellent track record of quality work in reputed institutions. Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience of administrative and scientific work, Innovations and patents
Management Experience: Experience in Administration/Financial Management at senior level will be preferred.
Pay and Allowances: MP-I.
Age: Maximum 62 years on the closing date of advertisement.
Tenure: 03 years contract.
- Applications on prescribed proforma addressed to Section Officer (Estt.), Ministry of Science and Technology, complete in all respect along with CV s / Bio data, 01 recent Passport size photograph, copies of CNIC and credentials should reach the undersigned on the following address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Serving Government Officers may apply through Proper Channel. If selected, the appointee will have to resign or seek retirement from his / her service before joining the post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates called for interview.
- Name of post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by Selection Board.
Section Officer (Estt.)
Ministry of Science and Technology
Constitution Avenue, G-512, Islamabad. Tel: 051-9203587