Latest Jobs in Jobs in Mines Labour Welfare Organization Karachi June 2021
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates (Male / Female) for the recruitment of the following BPS-01 to BPS-04 in the Mines Labour Welfare Organization Sindh on the prescribed form / application
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Driver||Middle Standard or Equivalent Qualification Having Valid Driving license of LTV Able to maintain Log book Having experience of at Least three years|
|Pump Driver||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification Preferably having experience in the relevant field|
|Watchman||Ability to read and write in Urdu /Sindhi. Preferably having School Certificate of Middle Standard|
|Naib Qasid||Ability to read and write in Urdu /Sindhi. Preferably having School Certificate of Middle Standard|
|General Attendant||Matriculation preferably having certificate / experience in the relevant field.|
|Chowkidar||Ability to read and write in Urdu /Sindhi. Preferably having School Certificate of Middle Standard|
|Ward Boy||Ability to read and write. Preferably Matriculate and having certificate / experience in the relevant field.|
|Sanitary Worker||Ability to read and write|
- The applicant should apply for any of the above posts on the application form as given below.
- Separate applications should be submitted for every separate post.
- The applications must be supported by:
- Three passport size photographs duly attested.
- Certificates of academic Qualification and experience (if any) duly attested.
- Attested copies of NIC, Valid PRC, domicile Certificate etc.
- Other documents / Certificates as required.
- Quota for the Women, minority and disabled / differently abled candidates shall be as per law and Government policy.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per announcement / notification / policy announced by the Government of Sindh.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidate.
- The procuring department may increase or decrease the No. of vacancies as well as make amendment in the qualification for any post.
- The applications must reach this office (either through any Courier Service by Post or by hand) before 15-06-2021 of the announcement of the post in the newspaper in the office of Assistant Commissioner Mines Labour Welfare Organization Sindh, 8th Floor, State Life Building # 11, opposite Zainab Cloth Market, Saddar, Karachi.
- The procuring department holds the right to either conduct written test / screening test or just conduct interviews of the eligible shortlisted candidates.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS