Latest Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Integrated Tourism Development Project (Kite) May 2020
Application are invited from candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged area Domicile on contract basis for initial period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance till completion of the project for the following vacancies:
|Post||Qualification / Experience|
|Admin Assistant||Graduate or Equivalent Qualification from recognized University with minimum 05 years relevant experience in Foreign Aided Projects. Should have ‘ good communication skills and good command on computer programs and a I minimum typing speed of 45 WPM Female applicants are encouraged to apply|
|Account Assistant||Commerce Graduate or Equivalence Qualification from recognized University I with minimum 05 years relevant ! experience. Should have good communication skills and good command on computer programs. Female applicants are encouraged to apply|
|Procurement Assistant||Graduate or Equivalent Qualification from recognized University with minimum 05 years relevant experience. Should have good communication skills and good command on computer programs. Female applicant are encouraged to apply|
|Computer Operator||Graduate with DIT from recognized Institute with minimum 05 years relevant experience. Should have good I communication skills and a minimum I typing speed of 45 WPM. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.|
|PA to Project Director||Intermediate with minimum 3 years 1 relevant experience. Should have basic knowledge of computer (Ms Word & Ms Excel). Female applicants are encouraged to apply.|
Terms & Condition:
- Application must be supported with CV/Resume, copies of all relevant testimonials (Degrees and detailed marks sheets), experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and one recent passport size photographs (all attested).
- Govt: Servants/Contract employees should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date of submission will not be entertained.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for any post or decrease the number of posts at any stage by assigning any reason.
- All applications must be sent through postal/courier service to the Project Director Office (KITE) Project Management Unit C&W Department Peshawar, Mardan House, House No. 08-BC near Fowara Chowak, Park Road, University Town Peshawar on or before 18th May, 2020.
- Salaries will be given to selected candidates as per Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy.
- Preference will be given to candidate having relevant experience in communication sector and in donor funded projects.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.