Latest Jobs in Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan May 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against the following post with qualification and experience:-
|NAME OF POST||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED|
Manager (Admin. & Accounts)
|MBA/MPA/LLM/MA from a recognized University. 17 Years
post masters degree experience in Scale-17 and above including 05 years experience in Scale-19 and above or equivalent preferably in a Government Organization.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competent authority may decide.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview:
- Candidates shall present his/her original documents duly verified by HEC along with set of attested photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
- All degrees / diplomas and certificates must be obtained from HEC recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Post qualification experience means experience gained after the final degree required for the post.
- Employees of Government, Semi Government Bodies/Corporations should forward their application through proper channel.
- Age relaxation shall be allowed as per Government Rules.
- This Institute reserves the right to fill the post or to cancel recruitment process at any stage. Women and minorities candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:-
The candidates can download Application Form from website of the Institute (www.hdip.com.pk) and send application form duly completed to Mr. Muhammad Nawaz, Establishment Officer, HDIP, Head
Office, ‘Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector H-9/1, Islamabad.
Last date for submission of applications is within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement.