Latest Jobs in Shaheed Mohtarma Benazlr Bhutto Medical University Larkana April 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for following position at Shaheed Mohtarma Benazlr Bhutto Medical University Larkana on contract/tenure basis.
Tenure for 03 Years:
- MUDS / BDS / Degree in Medical & Allied Sciences along with MPH Degree duly recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Minimum 15 years administrative/management experience from Mid to Senior Management (from BPS-17 to BPS-20 or equivalent) in Government / Public Sec-tor University / Institute / Board / Department / Well reputed private Organization/Institute.
Prescribed application form is available on website http://www.smbbmu.edu.pk. The application forms duly filled in all as-pects and supported with all required documents shall be sent through registered courier service to the Vice Chancellor’s Secretariat, SMBB Medical University, High Court Road Larkana latest by 15th May. 2020. Applications submitted directly /by hand shall NOT be considered.
- Only Sindh Domiciled are eligible.
- Application should be sent along with:
- Pay Order / Bank Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (Non-refundable) for above positions in favour of Vice Chancellor, SMBBMU Larkana.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Brief curriculum vitae.
- Attested photocopies of Academic Certificates, Domicile, PRC/Form D”, valid ON LC.
- Copy of valid & updated PM&DC/ PNC/PCP Registration Certificate.
- Copy of experience certificate(s).
- Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
- Applicant already serving in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. (An advance copy of the application form may be sent within due date).
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Age relaxation as per Government I University policy.
- University reserves the right to cancel above post or applications received therein.
- Above post is subject to approval from Syndicate of SMBBMU Larkana.
- Canvassing in any manner shall amount to disqualification.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test / Interview