Latest Jobs in District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh May 2020
In the wake of pandemic Corona Virus (COVID-19), the District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh intends to hire the services of the Eligible Medical/ Allied Health Professionals against the following category on purely adhoc (temporary) basis in the office of the District Health Officer (Preventive Services), District Health Authority Toba Tek Singh.
Post Name: Technologist Healthcare Outreach Technology (Assistant Entomologist)
- M.Sc. in zoology or B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture Entomology from a recognized University or.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology from recognized University subject to the condition that the person appointed shall acquire the postgraduate Diploma in Medical Entomology and Disease Vector Control within three years from the date of appointment.
Note: If none is available with required qualification then the post may be filled from amongst the candidates possessing B.Sc. (second division) with one of the elective subject of biology, Zoology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Health, Agriculture (Entomology) or Medical Technology from a recognized University subject to the condition that the person appointed shall acquire the postgraduate Diploma in Medical Entomology and Disease vector control within three years from the date of appointment.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION
- Hiring will be purely on Adhoc (temporary) basis Hiring of services is valid for one year.
- Such hiring will not confer any right for regularization of his/her services at any stage
- The citizen of Pakistan having domicile of the Province of the Punjab can apply only
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for journey
- Hiring will be made according to the Recruitment Policy 2004 amended upto date
- Age limit:- 21-33 Years on 16.05.2020.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall submit their application to the Chief Executive Officer (District Health Authority) Toba Tek Singh alongwith Attested copies of documents including Domicile, CNIC, Cell/Contact Number, Academic (Degree & Marks Sheet) Certificate, Service Experience etc.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, Domicile, CNIC, Cell/ Contact Number, Academic (Degree & Marks Sheet) Certificate, Service Experience at the time of interview
- Candidates already working in Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel
LAST DATE TO APPLY
- The interested candidates/ applicants can apply upto 16.05.2020 (3:00 PM) to the Chief Executive Officer (District Health Authority) Toba Tek Singh
SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW
- Interview will be conducted on 21.05.2020 in the office of the Deputy Commissioned Administrator DHA, Toba Tek Singh or Chief Executive Officer (District Health Authority) Toba Tek Singh.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DISTRICT HEALTH AUTHORITY
TOBA TEK SINGH