Latest jobs in Higher Education Commission (HEC) September 2020
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Hiring for Higher Education Development in Pakistan (HEDP)
- Research Grants Manager
- Chief Academic Officer
- Educational Technology Specialist
- Knowledge Management and Communication
- Programme Specialist — Leadership, Governance and Financial Management
- Programme Specialist — Research and Research Management
- Programme Specialist — Teaching and Learning
- Environmental Specialist
- Social Development Specialist
How to apply?
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are required to apply online within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. No need to send hard copy of CV and documents.
- The attention of interested Consultant is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (revised November 2017 and August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Paragraphs 7.36 & 7.37 of “World Bank: Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non- Consulting and Consulting Services” (July 2016) revised November 2017 & August 2018.
- For the eligibility criteria, kindly visit the HEC website.
- Experience means post qualification experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS