Latest Jobs in Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) February 2023
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) is a leading Public Utility Company dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity serving more than 4.9 million customers in Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T. Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar. FESCO is envisioned to provide reliable, affordable and safe electric power supply to its customers in its jurisdiction.
In order to provide equal opportunities of employment to Special Persons, applications are invited from Disable Candidates (Fit To Work) belonging to Eight (08) Districts falling under the jurisdiction of FESCO i.e. Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T. Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar, to join FESCO against following positions on an open contract and on Lump Sum Pay Package, initially for period of six months probation after which the contract shall be confirmed on the basis of satisfactory performance in the light of BOD FESCO approved policy.
- Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)
- Line Superintendent Grade-1 (LS-l)
- Sub Station Operator Grade-I (SSO-I)
- Assistant (Admn)/ Head Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Coder
- Store Keeper
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Line Superintendent Grade-II
- Sub Station Operator Grade-II (550-11)
- Junior Store Keeper (JSK)
- Senior Clerk/ Upper Divisional Clerk
- Stock Clerk/ Store Clerk
- Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
- Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Clerk (LDC)
- Lower Divisional Clerk Commercial LDC (Commercial)
- Meter Reader
- Security Sergeant
- Helper (TRW)
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant(ASSA)
- Bill Distributor
- Security Guard
- Store Helper
- Lorry Cleaner
- Naib Qasid/ Dak Runner
- Sanitary Worker
- The candidates who are possessing Result Cards/Transcripts duly mentioning CGPA system must acquire their Result Cards clearly mentioning the marks in percentage (%age) from their respective institutes/ universities recognized by HEC before applying.
- The Selected candidates shall be entitled to 5% Annual Increment, on their Lump Sum Pay Package (Starting Package) subject to satisfactory completion of service as per They shall be promoted to higher posts in the light of Performance Management Policy/Promotion Policy i n vogue for other employees of FESCO.
- The candidates selected against Disable Quota will perform sedentary/ Desk Jobs in different FESCO Offices particularly in Customer Ca re Center jobs.
- The candidates must clearly mention the Nature of Disability while applying online so as
to arrange particular arrangements for different assessment/phases as required.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling their prescribed application available on NTS / FESCO website with this advertisement:-
INSTRUCTIONS / TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Age Limit – 30Years (Age Relaxation of 10-years will be admissible under the Rules for disabled persons).
- Candidates must attach/upload Disability Certificate issued by respective Assessment Board for the Disabled Persons/ City/ District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons issued from 08-districts of FESCO.
- The candidates must have been declared As “Fit to Work” by the concerned Assessment Board for the Disabled Persons/ City/ District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to join subject to production of Medical Fitness Certificate from WAPDA Hospital Faisalabad in which only the nature of disability, mentioned in the Disability Certificate shall be relaxed as per rules.
- The above appointments shall be made on contract basis and shall neither be regularized in future at any stage nor pensionable under the Government Rules.
- The candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Public Organizations may apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of their department issued on its letter head. However, they should keep in mind that their services shall never be regularized in FESCO as per policy of BOD
- Dismissed employees from any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in FESCO.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualification are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript, degree, domicile and other certificate have not been issued, as on last date of submission of applications, shall not be considered. Candidate awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents (along with NOC in case of in service candidates), at the time of interview for scrutiny before declaring eligibility.
- FESCO reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts or withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be invited for interviews/ selection process in the light of FESCO Recruitment Policy 2022 (available on FESCO Website). Mere passing of written test etc. does not qualify any candidate for employment.
- I) No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the FESCO for recruitments in future. Matric Certificate, Domicile and other documents shall be verified from respective issuing authority. In case of bogus/fake submission of documents, the employment so offered shall be withdrawn abinitio and salaries paid will be
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO as per requirement of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY:–
The applications must be submitted as follows:-
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (nts.orq.pk).
- Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor at NTS HQ.
- No test fee will be charged from the disable candidates being a matter to be treated as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of Degrees, Result Card/Certificate, CNIC, Domicile, a recent
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & FESCO regularly for updated status on the recruitment process.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website atleast o ne week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query/ information related to the Written Test / Skill Test /Trade Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
- The applications must reach to the Office of Project FESCO National Testing Service — Pakistan Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad up to 02.2023.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 m. on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date i.e, 02.2023 will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be accepted.