Latest Jobs in Constitutional Organization Islamabad July 2020
Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant post in a Constitutional organization in Islamabad. The candidates fulfill the prescribed qualifications / experience for the post may send their applications on the given proforma, complete in all respect, to Open Testing Service (OTS), within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
At least 2nd class degree of MA/MS/MS.c/BS in Law, Social Sciences or Management Sciences from any HEC recognized university/Institute.
At least 3 years experience in the field of Administration /HRM in a reputable government or private organization
- Attested photocopies of last educational qualification, Domicile, CNIC and two passport size photographs shall be attached with the prescribed application proforma.
- The posts will be filled on regular basis, with a probation period of two years. However, if deemed necessary the employment will be offered initially on contract basis which may be regularized subject to satisfactory performance.
- Persons already in government service shall apply through proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test / interview.
- In the exigency of service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
- The candidate shall mention the age as on cutoff date of application.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
How To Apply
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Service (OTS) website ots.org.pk.
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this
- Open Testing Service (OTs) will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other
- Applications submitted by hands will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms alongwith online deposit slip to:-
Manager Operation (PSO)
Address: Office No-I, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase – 6, Islamabad.
Contact No: 051-111 687 222