Latest Jobs in Competition Commission of Pakistan October 2020
Competition Commission of Pakistan invites applications from talented, highly motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointment as Trainee Officers in the following departments:-
- Cartels & Trade Abuse
- Office of Fair Trade
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Legal Department
- Finance Department
- IS&T Department
- Office of the Registrar
- Graduate/post graduate degree holders (Minimum 14 year education) in the fields as mentioned against each post, with at least 2.5 GPN2nd division or equal grade from a university recognized by HEC or from a foreign university accredited by NEC, are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should be in good mental and physical health condition.
- Adequate English Communication skill (both written and spoken) is necessary.
- The applicants should be computer literate and have strong analytical skill and planning abilities.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications. The candidates less than 20 years of age will not be considered for appointment.
- Only citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for appointment as Trainee Officers. General Terms & Conditions
- Appointment of Trainee Officers will be made on contract basis for a period of one year extendable in suitable cases for a period not exceeding one year They will not be considered as employee of the Commission.
- After selection, the Trainee Officers may be transferred/ posted in any department of CCP.
- After completion of minimum two years the Trainee officers showing best abilities, knowledge and carrying out excellent performance may be considered for regular induction as M.E in the Commission on recommendation of respective supervisors and qualifying test (if any), subject to availability of vacant post (s).
- The Trainee Officers will be paid stipend (minimum Rs. 35,000/- and maximum Rs. 40,0000 (all inclusive) and will not be paid any other fringe benefit
- In case any candidate does not fulfill the required criteria he/she will be excluded from recruitment process and the candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late submission of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Services of Trainee Officers will be governed by the CCP’s policy for appointment of Trainee Officers.
Screening test against the appointment of Trainee Officers will be conducted through National Testing Services (NTS). Individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with NTS. For application form submission and other necessary details please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Application form without original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Further, the applications directly submitted to Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of application form to NTS Headquarters is Monday October 19. 2020.
- NTS will not issue Roll. No Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print of their electronic Roll No. Slip from NTS website for appearing in tests. For further information regarding tests process keep visiting NTS website or contact NTS call Centre at 051.844-444–1