Latest Jobs in Competition Commission Of Pakistan (CCP) August 2021
Competition Commission of Pakistan invites applications from talented, highly motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointment as Trainee Officers in the following departments:-
|Cartels & Trade Abuses||CA/CMA/ACCA affiliate or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounts or Business Administration|
|Information System & Technology (IS&T)||Bachelor’s in IT & Telecommunications, Software Engineering, or Computer Science|
|Office of Fair Trade||CA/CMA/ACCA affiliate or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounts or Business Administration|
|Research||CA/CMA/ACCA affiliate or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounts or Business Administration|
|Legal||Bachelor’s degree in Law|
|Office of Registrar||Bachelor’s degree in Law|
|Administration||CA/CMA/ACCA affiliate or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounts or Business Administration|
- Graduate/post-graduate degree holders (Minimum 14 year education) in the fields as mentioned against each post, with at least 2.5 GPA/2nd division or equal grade from a university recognized by HEC or from a foreign university accredited by HEC, are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should be in good mental and physical health condition.
- Adequate English Communication skill (both written and spoken) is necessary.
- The applicants should be computer literate and have strong analytical skill and planning abilities.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications. The candidates less than 20 years of age will not be considered for appointment.
- Only citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for appointment as Trainee Officers
General Terms & Conditions:
- Appointment of Trainee Officers will be made on contract basis for one year extendable in suitable cases for a period not exceeding one year. Trainee will not be considered employees of the Commission.
- After selection, the Trainee Officers may be transferred/ posted in any department of CCP.
- After completion of minimum two years, the Trainee officers showing exceptional performance may be considered for regular induction as Management Executive (ME) in the Commission on recommendation of respective supervisors and qualifying test (if any), subject to availability of vacant post (s).
- The Trainee Officers will be paid stipend (minimum Rs. 35,000/- and maximum Rs. 40,000/) (all inclusive) and will not be paid any other fringe benefit.
- In case, any candidate does not fulfill the required criteria, he/she will be excluded from recruitment process and the candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late submission of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, no TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Services of Trainee Officers will be governed by the CCP’s policy for appointment of Trainee Officers.
Individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) For application form submission and other necessary details, please visit NTS website. The candidates shall submit dully filled application form along with proof of copy of fee at the given address: NTS Headquarters (CCP project) plot #96, street # 04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad. The applications directly submitted to Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
- Kindly submit application form to NTS Headquarters within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- NTS will not issue Roll. No-Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print of their electronic Roll No. Slip from NTS website for appearing in tests.