Latest Jobs in Communication & Works Department Peshawar March 2021
Communication & Works Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Peshawar needs applications of eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhlunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements /qualifications.
|Name of Vacancy||Minimum Qualification|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||a. Intermediate / D.Com from a recognized Board.
b. A speed of 50 words per minute in Short hand in English and 35 words per minute in English typing: and
c. Computer knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
|Sub-Engineer (Civil)||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil) from a recognized Board of Technical Education.|
|Draftsman||I) At least second Division Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board;
ii) Two (02) years certificate course in Civil Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute or Board of technical Education: AND
iii) Six (06) months course in AUTOCAD(2-D, 3-D) drawing and Computer Knowledge of MS office from a recognized Trade Testing Board (TTB).
|Quantity Surveyor||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil) from a recognized Board of Technical Education.|
|Assistant||Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.|
|Computer Operator||I. Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BCS/BIT four years) from a recognized University; or
ii. Second Class Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with One Year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Interview / call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on written I screening / skill test result conducted by ETEA @ 07 (Seven) Candidate per vacancy. However. the number of Candidates may be increased to 10 (Ten) for a vacancy if required necessary.
Criteria for selection ( Total Marks=200)
- 100 Marks for ETEA test (50% of total).
- 100 Marks as per Esta Code (50% of total).
NOTE: Experience marks will be awarded to only those candidates who have relevant experience of full time paid employment in Government sector. Experience of Self-employment and independent practice in any discipline OR as Volunteer OR as Self-Internee will carry no marks.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect till the last dale of receipt of the applications i.e. 31/03/2021.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per rules.
- The candidates working in Government/ Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview along with attested copies of all testimonials.
- No TAIDA will be admissible for test / interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors / Omissions in Advertisement and in No. of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may first visit ETEA Website and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit sip (having token number, Project Code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit sip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original slip & deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; provision of documents I testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms I before the test. Copies of testimonials I documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- Availability of online Application form on ETEA Website on 09/03/2021.
- Last date for submission of online application is 31/03/2021.
- Candidate will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slip from ETEA Website.
- Test date, time and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate call letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal / courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT:
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (Soft Copy) with you at the time of online apply.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the Bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filing the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.