Latest Jobs in Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) July 2021
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Ehsas Taleemi Wazaifon fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
Max. Age Limit: 30 years
Domicile Quota: Preference will be given to the Domicile holder of the District of the post.
Posting: As per advertised districts.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at-least 01 year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and+ data Have experience in operating android application.
- Should possess Valid Motorcycle Driving License on or before the closing date of the advertisement (Learner or Expired or Applied for license is not acceptable).
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible. Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Female candidates having Valid Motorcycle Driving License may also apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Apply ONLINE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on prescribed “Application Form for the post Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- If any candidate, who applied for the post in one district. is interested to apply for the post in any other district, then he/she is required to apply separately.