Latest Jobs in Central Power Purchasing Agency 2021
Central Power Purchasing Agency is a public limited company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. CPPAG has been entrusted by the Government of Pakistan, to establish Market Operator Function, which will play a key role in establishing “Competitive Wholesale Electricity Market”.
CPPAG is looking for aspiring and talented professionals to join its winning team. We offer challenging opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive market-based salary along with fringe benefits.
- Assistant Manager (Specialist Credit Cover Administration)
- Assistant Manager (Specialists in Market Design, Product Development, Simulation & Regulation)
- Assistant Manager (Technical)
- Assistant Manager System Analyst
- Assistant Manager) Software Engineer
- Assistant Manager IT SQA Engineer
- Assistant Manager Power Engineer (Datacenter)
- Assistant Manager (IT Information Security Officer)
- Assistant Manager (Project Coordinator)
- Assistant Manager IT Senior Graphics Designer
- Management Training Officer
- Office Assistant (Office Associate (Communication)
General Instruction by Central Power Purchasing Agency
- For Detailed Job Description of the above stated positions please visit: www.cppa.gov.pk
- Candidates working in Power Sector Companies, will be given preference.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel/obtaining NOC from respective departments/ organizations otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted by CPPAG for further process of recruitment.
- The information provided in application form will be verified by the company. In case of any false or forged information, company reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment if so, discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- CPPAG reserve the right to cancel recruitment process any time without any prior intimation.
- Written Test will be conduct for above said positions. Passing Marks in Written Test will be 60%.
- We are equal employment opportunity employer.
- Place of Posting is Islamabad.
- Interested candidate may apply within fifteen days of publication of advertisement. Your experience and age will be calculated at the closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Candidate may register themselves, their information through our “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link available in project details.
- Fee will only accept through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/Mastercard.
- Once applied & paid, candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy, along with payment proof & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee must be processed.
- Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.