Latest Jobs in Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd (ZTBL) July 2020
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution having its Head Office at Islamabad with a wide network of Branches all across the country. The management intends to induct energetic and challenge oriented individuals for the position of Officer Grade-Ill Mobile Credit Officer (MCO) on the regular basis with the following requirements:
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate/postgraduate In Business Administration, Commerce. Economics.
Statistics, Mathematics and Agriculture from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years experience of Banking industry with special reference to field duty.
- Candidates worked/ working as Credit Officers, AFC/ Loan Officers etc. will be given weightage.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/ BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
- Proficient in handling banking transactions, balancing and knowledge of technicalities of the functions.
- Service oriented, extremely positive attitude, tolerant, courteous and good in communication skills.
POSITIONS VACANT AT:
Faisalabad(09), Gujranwala(10), Sahiwal(7), Vehari(04), Multan(05), Muzaffargarh(06), D.G.Khan(02), Bahawalpur(08), R.Y.Khan(10), Jhang(13), Sialkot(03), Okara(12), Bahawalnagar(11), Sheikhupura(05)= Total Vacant posts-105
AGE: Maximum 35 Years
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / ROLE:
- Having practical experience in Agriculture sector with sound knowledge of related PR’s of SBP and other regulatory directions.
- MCO will be responsible for motivating. identifying and carrying out a background check of the farmers/non-farmers and other persons who are/can engage in income generating activities in his/her area to include; (i) their credit needs (ii) credit worthiness (iii) track record of dealings with other banks (iv) business potential and entrepreneurship (v) ability and viability of undertaking/expanding new/existing enterprises (vi) dependence on informal credit sources and cash flow etc.
- Field visits for identification & prospective potential bearing borrowers/existing borrowers for prudent Agri. Lending.
- In depth knowledge of major Rabi/ Kharif Crops of the area and needs fo development loans/farm mechanization.
- The pass Book and/or any other security/title document provided by th borrower will be examined by the MCO and its genuineness, the veracity t contents will be checked with the relevant records of the Revert Authorities, vis-a-vis the actual position on the ground by field visits. MC will record the prescribed certificate confirming the authenticity of the Pa Book/other title documents.
- Field visits for disbursement/recovery of loans in a timely manner to i farmers as per Bank’s policy.
- Procurement of other allied businesses of the customers.
- Effectively manage the service environment of a branch.
- To ensure inter-departmental coordination for smooth operations and good working relationships.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Candidates residing, having domicile or working experience of above areas or surrounding areas are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or equivalent OR minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which application is being submitted.
- Dual nationality holders arc not eligible for the post.
- The candidate is bound to serve for minimum five (5) years at his first place of posting and cannot change his functional title till completion of the said period.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Interested candidates may apply online
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.