Latest Jobs in University of Gujrat June 2020
Applications are invited from the candidates possessing Punjab domiciles (male / female), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in the relevant fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-Class University located at Gujrat, Pakistan
- AGE LIMIT – 35-55
- QUALIFICATION I EXPERIENCE
- M.A / M. Sc. / MBA (1st Division) OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education from an HEC recognized Institute / University with 12 years relevant experience of academics and administration.
- Higher Qualification will be given preference.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS BPS-20
- AGE LIMIT – 35-55
- QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- MA / M. Sc. / MBA (1st Division) OR equivalent qualification awarded after 16 years of education from an
- HEC recognized Higher Educational Institute / University with 12 years relevant experience of academics and administration. Higher Educational Qualification will be given preference.
- Applications should reach to the office of the HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, 1st Floor, Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat by 20-07-2020.
- Application forms are available from HR-Section, Registrar Office and may also be downloaded from UOG’s website.
- Application Form uploaded with Advertisement on UOG’s website shall only be accepted.
- Two (02) sets for each post must contain UOG Application Form, HEC attested copies of the degrees & Detail Marks Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, NIC and recent Passport size photographs with each Application Form.
- Applicants working on Regular / Acting Charge / Officiating/Ad-hoc it Current Charge and Contract basis in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous
- Bodies (Including UOG’s Employees) must apply through proper channel and attach NOC, Service Certificate/s issued from their Controlling Authority / Head of Institution /
- Organizations by the due date, otherwise their Application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- All kinds of relevant experiences must be verified by the employers on the “Employee Verification Per-forma” attached with the application form available on the UOG website.
- The experience gained cis on Daily basis, Part time, Visiting, Honorary and Apprentice shall not be considered / counted.
- The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft / pay order of Rs. 1200/- for Bank of Punjab Only, in favor of “Treasurer, University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along-with others documents. (Fee in the form of Postal Orders is not acceptable). The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered / entertained.
- The University shall not be responsible for delays in receiving call letters for interview or appointment / offer letter etc. due to courier’s lapses.
- Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate Application Forms with necessary documents, complete in all respect. Please clearly write name of the post applied for on top right side of the envelope.
- The applicants having foreign degrees must attach HEC equivalence certificates and (specialization with the subject post where needed) with the Application Forms.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be called for interview.
- Shortlisting of the applicants shall be made in accordance
- with the procedure laid down by the University.
- No. TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
HR-Section, Registrar Office, Admin Block, Room # 104; Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat, Gujrat
Tel: 053-3643112, 3643117, 3643408, Ext-137