Latest Jobs in Sindh Public Service Commission August 2020
- Online Applications are invited for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)-2021 for recruitment to the posts of BPS-16 & 17 in various departments under Government of Sindh.
- The allocation of posts will be made according to the number of posts available in different departments.
- Only Online Applications will be accepted. Manual application forms shall not be entertained.
- Both male and female including differently abled persons, who are citizens of Pakistan, domiciled and permanent residents of Sindh. having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the age of 21 to 30 years as on 01 September, 2020 are eligible.
- In case of candidates from the scheduled caste. the upper age limit shall be 31 years on 01 September, 2020.
- In case of candidates domiciled in Sindh who are serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Govt: with a total continuous service of at least four years as on 01 September, 2020, the upper age limit shall be 35 years. NOTE: 1. Employees of Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous / Local Bodies are not eligible for concession mentioned in 4(iii) above. 2. Since CCE has been regularized on an annual basis, the condition of three attempts has been applied effective CCE-2019.
- Rules, Revised Syllabus and Recommended Books could be seen on SPSC website
- QUOTA FOR FEMALE, MINORITIES AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS as per policy of the Government of Sindh)
- The examination for OPTIONAL subjects will be conducted at Head Office. Hyderabad. For COMPULSORY subjects the examination will be held at the following centres: Karachi Hyderabad Sukkur, Larkana (The Commission, however, reserves the right to modify list of centers based on the number of candidates).
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:-
- Deposit Rs.1000/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt: Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “002101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” on or before the closing date.
- Fill in the Online Form and check it carefully before submission on or before Tuesday, 01st September, 2020.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly and in accordance with the prescribed Syllabus.
- Options e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Examination Centre and Optional Subjects once exercised shall not be changed after the closing date.
- Enter correct CN IC No. & date of birth in Online Form. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- In case of any query, candidates may contact on (022) 9200162, 9200693, 9200694, 9200246
LATEST POPULAR JOBS