Latest Jobs in Punjab Police Department Through PPSC December 2020
Online Job applications are invited through Punjab Public Service Commission for the following posts:-
134-POSTS – JUNIOR CLERK (On Regular Basis)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE: i) Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized Board; and four months Diploma or Certificate in MS Office;
Intermediate in Computer Science (second division) from a recognized board AND
- ii) A speed 35 words per minute of typing in English and 30 words per minute of typing in Urdu on Computer.
AGE: 18 to 25 + 05 = 30 years
Female: 18 to 25 + 08 = 33 years
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/TEST (IF HELD): One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General ability which includes Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates) and Computer Studies.
- The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for typing test in Urdu on Computer.
- The candidates who qualify Urdu typing test will be called for typing test in English on Computer and proficiency test in MS Office.
Special Protection Unit (SPU), Punjab Police
10-POSTS – INTERPRETER (on contract basis for a period of three years)
- Graduate (2nd division) from HEC recognized university.
- Six levels qualified HSK (Chinese language Course) from recognized institute.
- Well versed with written and spoken English and Chinese language.
- Ability to translate local languages (Urdu/Punjabi or any other local dialect) into Chinese readily and fluently.
GENDER: Male & Female
DOMICILE: Any District of the Province of Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in SPU, Punjab
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising following subjects;
- Chinese language Course (40%)
- English, Comprehensive & Composition (40%)
- General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math and Urdu.