Latest Jobs in Punjab Daanish Schools June 2020
Punjab Daanish Schools and ‘Centers of Excellence Authority, Government of the Punjab offers opportunities to highly dynamic and committed Professionals in ACADEMIC STAFF category to serve at CENTER OF EXCELLENCE GOVERNMENT BOYS HIGH SCHOOL MUZAFFARGARH AND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE GOVERNMENT GIRLS HIGH AND NORMAL SCHOOL MUZAFFARGARH –
- PDS&CEAOG-I pay Scale Rs.40,000/-(per month)during probation period &Rs. 70,197/- (per month)after confirmation.
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Qualification: Masters’ Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2nd division.
Preferred Experience & Credentials
- Teaching experience in well-reputed English Medium Institution.
- Well-groomed personality with progressive disposition.
- Good English Communication Skills.
- Socio-effective Skills.
- Mathematics Teacher
- General Science Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Islamiyat Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Urdu Teacher Home
- Economics Teacher
- General/ Montessori Teacher
Process / Instructions:
- Applicants shall attach with their applications a detail resume (CV), 2 x Photographs and certified copies of educational! experience certificates, CNIC duly attested should reach In Center of Excellence Govt. Boys High School, Muzaffargarh / Center of Excellence Govt. Girls High & Normal School, Muzaffargarh.
- Please clearly mark on the envelope, “For the post of .”
- Interested candidates may apply in confidence by sending their credentials to the undersigned on or before 17-07-2020, Candidates may also submit their applications in the school office in person during working hours,
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for test/ interview. Date of written/ or any other test will be given later, if required,
- After test only shortlisted / selected candidates will be called for interview,
- All appointments will be on contract basis for a period of 02 years Initially,
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates shortlisted for test interview.
- All selected applicants will be required to submit medical certificate(5)and police clearance certificate.
- School Principal / PDS&CEA Head Office has the right to reject any or all applications with / without any reason and its decision will not be challenge able in any court of law.
PRINCIPAL COE GOVT. BOYS HIGH SCHOOL. MUZAFFARGARH PH NO. 066-9200115 OR PRINCIPAL, COE GOVT. GIRLS HIGH & NORMAL SCHOOL. MUZAFFARGARH PH: 066-9200116 ADDRESS: Ail-Pur Road, Yad-Gar Chowk, Muzaffargarh City