Latest Jobs in Provincial TB Control Program November 2020
The office of the Donor Funded Project invites application from qualified candidates, having domicile of Sindh
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Project Manager||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS with Master in Public Health / Health Policy or equivalent. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years relevant experience in public / private sector. experience in TB program will be preferred. AGE LIMIT: 60 years.|
|Provincial MDR TB Coordinator||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS with MPH/DTCD, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 05 years experience in community based treatment, social / community mobilization networking and coordination. AGE LIMIT: 50 years.|
|Provincial Program Officer||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS with MPH/DTCD, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:03 years of planning. implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Public Health programs, computer skills particularly working on MS Office is mandatory. Data management, analysis, presentation. report writing skills are must. AGE LIMIT: 50 years Regions|
|M&E Officer Lab||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS with Master Degree in Public Health, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 05 years experience in monitoring of laboratory, quality assurance, quality control, supervision, data validation and report writing. AGE LIMIT: 50 years. Candidates not fulfilling the above qualification criteria do not bother to apply. Candidates with qualification in MSc Microbiology with Master in Public Health will be considered.|
|Provincial PPM/HDLG TB HIV Coordinator||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS with MPH/DTCD. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 03 years of planning. implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Public Health programs, computer skills particularly working on MS Office is mandatory. Data management, analysis, presentation. report writing skills are must. AGE LIMIT: 50 years.|
|MDR TB Coordinator Physician – PMDT||MBBS (Preferably Post Graduation in Chest Diseases / DTCD or MPH). AGE: 50 years. 2-3 years experience in TB DOTS I chest diseases with Local Domicile would be given preference. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBBS, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Fresh, preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience. AGE LIMIT: 60 years.|
|Lab Technologist||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BSc. Microbiology / BSc Laboratory Technology MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 02 years of working in Microbiology / Pathology / Laboratory. Experience of basic principles and practices in the fields of microbiology, quality assurance procedures applicable to a Microbiology, techniques and terminology used in the bacteriology transmission and control of communicable diseases is desired. Knowledge of laboratory equipment and its maintenance is desirable. AGE LIMIT: 40 years.|
|Lab Technician for New GeneXpert||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BSc Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent. Candidates not fulfilling the above qualification criteria do not bother to apply. Candidates with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology will be considered. AGE LIMIT: 40 years.|
|Screener||FA / F.Sc. Graduate will be preferred. Working on MS Office, good communication skills both written and verbal are highly desired. 2 years experience of working with any NGO / Hospital shall be preferred. Maximum age 40 years.|
|Field Officer||FA / F.Sc, Graduate will be preferred. Working on MS Office, good communication skills both written and verbal are highly desired. 2 years experience of working with any NGO / Hospital shall be preferred. Maximum age 40 years.|
|Driver||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Matric with valid Driving License LTV/HTV. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 years working experience after getting license in Health / NGO / reputable organization. AGE LIMIT: 45 years.|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE & GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applications along with updated CV, attested copies of all academic documents, experience certificates (if any) and application form clearly mentioning the post applied in subject line should send on
- Careers_ptpsindh @yahoo.com within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Application forms can
- also be downloaded from http://ptp.gos.pklcareers/
- Incomplete information and the applications received after due date will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one position shall apply separately along with separate email for each position.
- Candidates from government sector may apply through proper channel.
- The advertised positions are on contract basis extendable on the availability of funds by the donor and performance evaluation during the job period.
- Office of the Sub-Recipient of Global Fund Grant Sinclh reserves the right to increase or decrease the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- The maximum age limit mentioned against each position is final and calculated by application closing date.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS