Latest Jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (District Health Authorities) March / April 2022
Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on contract basis in District Health Authorities (DHAs) under Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. The Qualification and other requirements for the positions are as under:
Vacant post Detail
Name of Post:
- Junior Technician
Number of Vacant Posts:
- FSc (2nd Division) from a recognized board having diploma in the relevant allied health discipline duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty
- If none is available then candidates having qualification of Matric (2nd Division) with science form a recognized board along with one or two years diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
General Terms and Conditions: –
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of the Punjab.
General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disabled person =15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- Further, Amendment No.SOR-I(S&GAD)9-2/2022 issued on 26-01-2022 is also applicable.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability
Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through
email/call/SMS by the concerned department/District Health Authority.
- Complete Original documents alongwith a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview.
No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be the final.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: –
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National
Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge the testing fee for once.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of
application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 15th April, 2022.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department