Latest Jobs in President’s Secretariat Islamabad July 2020
Applications from suitable candidates are invited for filling up the following vacant post in President’s Secretariat (Personal), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad:-
Name of Post & BPS: Storeman Technical (BPS-11)
Educational Qualification/ Experience: Matric with five years experience in the trade
A retired JCO SMT from Army with experience in the trade
- Applicants already in Government service may apply Through Proper Channel.
- Relaxation in age limit of five (05) years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, President’s Secretariat (Personal) reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
How to Apply:
- Application on plain paper may be forwarded to the undersigned at President’s Secretariat (Personal) ,Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad through Pakistan post or any other courier agency
- By hand submission of application is not allowed.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Complete Bio data with two passport size photographs and attested copies of education and experience certificates may be attached with the application form.
- Attested copies of Chile must be attached with the application form.