Latest Jobs in PO Box No. 607 Peshawar June 2020
The Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions purely on temporary/contract basis (fixed salary) for its ongoing project:-
|Office Assistant (BS-16)||At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
Age :- 21-30 years
|Computer Operator (BS-16)||Qualification/Experience
At least 2n° class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT four years) from recognized University Or At least 2nd class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Age:- 21-30 years
At least 211° class diploma of Associate Engineers in Automobile Technology /Mechanical/Electronics Technology from Government recognized institution/colleges. Hands on experience in the relevant field
preferably. Age:- 21-30 years
|Driver (BS-06)||Preferably literate Computerized LTV Driving License Age:- 22-40 years|
|Naib Qasid (BS-03)||Preferably literate Age:- 18-40 years|
|Chowkidar (BS-01)||Preferably literate Age:- 18-40 years|
|Sweeper (BS-01)||Preferably literate Age:- 18-40 years|
Term and Conditions:
- Applicant are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the jobs application form available on the website i.e kpdata gov.pk jobs description are also available on the website against each position.
- The Govt. employees can apply through their respective departments.
- Only short listed candidates shall be considered for test/interview.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be permissible for test /interview.
- No. & post should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Preference will be given to the candidates applying from merged districts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
How to Apply:
- The applicants applying against Serial No. 1 to 4 shall apply online at given below link and they are also required to apply along with covering letter, CV, CNIC, latest photo, educational certificate/degree, transcripts, experience certificates and other testimonials, hard copies are required to be submitted at the P.O Box mentioned
- The applicants applying against Serial No. 5 to 8 are only required to submit the applications along with CV, CNIC, latest photo, educational, certificates/degrees and transcripts, driving license (only for the post of driver) etc. in the hard form on the P.O Box mentioned below.
- The applicant intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online application Form on newlobs.pdata.gov.pk on 20th June, 2020. 5. Last date for submission of online application as well as manual submission (where applicable) is 5th July, 2020.