Latest Jobs in PO Box No 13867 Karachi June / July 2020
A Public Sector Organization (Foreign Funded), intends to hire Professionals / supporting staff for following positions through a competitive process. The positions are purely temporary and initially will be assigned for one year on contract, which can be expendable but shall not be regularized at any stage.
|Position||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Director (Procurement)||• Bachelors in Engineering or Equivalent relevant Degree from recognized University and registered with PEC.
• Preference will be given to experience in Procurement.
|Accounts Officer||• Bachelors in Commerce or Equivalent relevant Degree / Qualification from recognized University 03 years experience in relevant field.|
|Manager Admin||• Minimum Graduation Degree from recognized University.
• At least 02 years relevant experience in public or private sector organization. including service rules and personnel records, understanding of security & safety maintenance. liaise with Government Departments with proficiency. Experience of logistics will be considered additional qualification.
• The applicant must have good communication, presentation & I.T. skills (MS Office relevant).
|Environment Inspector||• Graduate of Environmental Science / Engineering / B.Sc from recognized University.
• Work Experience of at least 02 years regarding Environmental Survey and Implementation of good practices as per guidelines of the project.
• Work experience of monitoring environmental activities and Environmental Management Plan during implementation of project.
|Social/Communication Inspector||• Graduate of Social Science / Mass Media / Bachelors from recognized University.
• Work Experience of at least 3 years in mass media and implementation of social activities of foreign funded project.
• Should have experience to provide public access to information understanding and communication, mass media i.e. newsletter, brochure, Internet, radio and TV pertaining output of projects.
• Should have experience in handling social issues related to projects preferably in water sector.
• Should be capable of understanding Social and Environmental project activities.
• Proficient in Urdu, English and Sindhi Languages.
|Computer Operator||• Graduate.
• 02 years’ relevant experience.
|Driver||• Primary passed.
• At least 3 years’ experience of field.
• Having valid LTV License.
|Peon/Office Boy||• Primary passed.|
- Interested candidates having Domicile of Sindh, may send their CVs with two photographs along with copies of Academic Certificates. relevant experience certificate and CNIC addressed to P.O. Box No. 13867 Karachi within 15 days after publication of this advertisement through post (No application shall be received by hand).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for candidates
- The job shall be assigned initially for one year on contract basis on the recommendations of recruitment committee.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease or cancel all posts/any post without giving details.