Latest Jobs in PO Box No. 138 Peshawar August 2020
A well reputed Public Sector Organization requires to fill the following vacancies on regular basis on a simple paper application from permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Districts along with required educational qualifications, along with certified transcripts/DMCs/Certificates and professional credentials. Experience certificates, copy of N.I.C, a passport size photo must reach within 15 days of publication of the advertisement, Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
|Name of Post||Qualification/Experience|
|Statistical Assistant||At-least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics. Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized university having Knowledge of Computer.|
|Crop Reporter||At-Least Second Class Intermediate Certificate with Statistics. Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized Board having Knowledge of Computer|
|Junior Clerk||a. At least 2m Class Intermediate Certificate or . Equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
b. A speed of thirty (30) words per minute in typing
- . All appointments will be based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government Policy. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates will be qualified on the basis of their academic and professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring their original credentials, DMCs/Certificates and C.N.I.C on the day of the interview.
- Appointment will be canceled deviating from the policy.
- The Undersigned have the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for each category post.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA / DA.
- Candidates who are already working in government agencies have to bring the NOC of the concerned agency on the day of interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The undersigned have the right to cancel or defer the recruitment process at any stage.
- The original credentials of the candidates will be verified by the concerned agencies.
Address: P.O BOX No. 138, Peshawar GPO