Latest Jobs in Public Sectors Organization Peshawar August 2021
A public sector organization is invited applications from suitable candidates for its sub-offices having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Tribal Districts for the following vacant posts on open merits. The requisite qualification and experience is shown against each.
|Name of Post||Minimum Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria.|
|Typist||(i) At least Second Class Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board;
(ii) Speed of typing thirty (30) words per minute typing and knowledge of Computer in MS office.
|Lab. Assistant||(i) At least 2nd Class Secondary School Certificate with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board;
(ii) Minimum six months experience certificate in Lab. Assistant from a recognized Institute.
Terms & Conditions
- Application on plain paper alongwith attested copies of academic documents, experience certificate. one recent photograph, copy of CNIC, Contact No. etc must reach on the below mentioned address within 20 days from the issuance of this advertisement.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
- In case. suitable candidate is not available from the concerned district, candidate from other district will be considered for appointment.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Being low cadre posts, candidates having the prescribed qualification will be considered.
- The candidates already in government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, qualification and experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The undersigned has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies for each category post.
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.