Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Khushab January 2022
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the posts mentioned below. The qualification and experience required is mentioned against each post:-
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant-I||B.Sc. (1st Div)|
|Computer Operator||a) B.Sc. (Phy /Math /Stat /Ecn.)/ BCS/ BIT (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph)
b) 03 years DAE from a recognized Poly Tech Institute in electronics / Electrical/ Computer Technology (1st Div) with Six Months Courses in Computer Applications.
|Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)||FA / F.Sc (1st Div) with 06 month Office Automation Course.|
|Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)||I.Com/ D.Com (1st Div) with 06 month Office Automation Course.|
Painter Carpenter/ Electrician)
|a) Metric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.
b) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks, with 01 year technical course (Technical / Drafting)
|Dispatch Rider-III||Matric at least Second Class with Motor Cycle License.|
|Driver-III||Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HIV.|
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1s’ Div in the final degree/certificate, only one second Div in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. No 3rd Division (except post at Sr, 7 will be acceptable in the entire academic career
- Candidates for the post of Driver-III must have a minimum height 168 cm (66″).
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institution. Those in service must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.
- Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions will be subject to cancellation at any stage during the process of selection or thereafter and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications (on attached form) together with two latest passport size photographs and attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/ experience must reach the undersigned latest by 21.01.2022 incomplete applications (other than prescribe application form) or that received after the due date will rot be entertained.
- Name of the post and field applied for with serial No. should be clearly mentioned on top right corner of the envelop.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Admin Officer (Establishment)
P.O. Box No. 51, Jauharabad Distt. Khushab
Phone # 0454-9031143