Latest Jobs National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Balochistan March 2021
Applications are invited from having local / domicile of Balochistan Province for appointment on following temporary posts which are likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau Balochistan.
|Name of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant||2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree (14-Year education) from HEC recognized Institution / university with a certificate in computer operations.|
|Cashier||2nd Class or Grade -C- Bachelor’s Degree (14-Years education) from HEC recognized institution / university with a certificate in computer operations.|
|Stenotypist||2nd Class or Grade “C” Intermediate (12-Years education) with shorthand/typing spend of 80/40 w.p.m and a certificate In computer operations.|
|UDC||2nd Class or Grade “C’ Intermediate (12-Years education)|
|LDC||2ND Class or Grade “C” Matriculation with typing speed of 30 w.p.m.|
|Naib Qasid||Middle Pass|
- Experience & Age will be calculated as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for test interview.
- Government Servants / Autonomous / semi Autonomous / Corporation employees should apply through their departments.
- No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible for age relaxation:-
- 15 years (or) the number of years served In the Armed forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 years ago relaxation is admissible to Govt Servant who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date.
- The above posts will be governed by Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test / interview.
- Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
- The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false /incorrect information.
- Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance and Medical Examination/Fitness.
- NAB reserves the right to fill in. reduce, postpone or cancel recruitment on any or all advertised rants at any stage/lime without assigning any reason.
- Dual Nationality Holders are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications Shall be rejected.
- Date & time for interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- Application as per given format (without any copy of documents) must reach to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS