Latest Jobs in Ministry of Interior Jobs June / July 2021
Applications are invited to fill following Temporary posts in Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
|Name of post||Qualification|
II. In case of selection, 6 Weeks Basic Training Course is mandatory (Including MS Office from NITB before completion of probation period).
|Stenotypist||Intermediate with 80/40 w.p.m speed in English shorthand/typing respectively. Must be computer literate|
|Stenotypist (URDU)||Intermediate with 80/40 w.p.m speed in Urdu shorthand/typing respectively. Must be computer literate|
ii. In case of selection, 3 Weeks Basic Training Course in Mandatory (Including MS Office form NITB before completion of probation period)
ii. Minimum Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m.
iii. Computer Literate
iv. In case of selection, 03 weeks basic I.T. Course including MS Office.
|DR||I. Primary pass
ii. Valid Driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
|DMO||I. Primary pass
II. Knowledge for operating duplicating Machine essentials.
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
|Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker||Primary Pass|
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the Establishment Division vide O.M 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS 01 to BS-05 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Establishment Division’s OM No. F.9/2/91-R-3, dated 28.11.2000 and further age relaxation will also be admissible as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 24.06.2010.
- Applicants will download the Application Form from given below link, fill the application form , paste the picture and email the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Incomplete applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/ institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Ministry of Interior reserves right to increase/ decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview / physical and skill test.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS